Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Sale











Well, it's time for "Customer Appreciation Day",  these are selected items for the last minute sale, then I am going to have some new product. I have been selling those Organic Baby Clothes for almost two years, the reason I love to have the "Sckoon" product, because they are unique and trendy, also they are all  made of  100% Demeter Certified Organic Cotton. Designed in Soho, New York, and made in Egype, Indian and Japan. Ad a new mom, I was keeping an eye on searching  good product for my babies, also love to share with other parents as well.
Now, it's been two years, I want to thank you for all the support from friends and the old customers, if you are looking for baby gifts or something unique, please check out here!

price to see "The Shoppe"


No comments:

Post a Comment