Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love is all about "Giving" & "Receiving"...

My dad was back to Shanghai two days ago, but we already felt there was so much quieter in the house, felt like something missing... not only "less traffic", there is more "missing"...
Dad came here  before I gave birth, my mom came after and she stayed for 3 months, dad had been staying with us for 6 months, we are really appreciated how much help they gave to us, support, caring  and love.. as Chinese parents they were just trying to "GIVE" as much as they could. When Dad gave us goodbye hug at the airport, his eyes were wet, I could imagine how much he was going to miss the little one...I wanted to say thank you but i was speechless. I am one of the Asian, I don't know how to express my feeling..
I went to attend my business client's son's Grad ceremony yesterday, watched him standing on the stage, my 5 months boy  was sleeping in the stroller, I already started to think about one day in the future, I would be the one seeing my son walking up to the stage again...
Life is just amazing. I was a little girl long time ago, and in a sudden became a mom, starting my family. Now I am going to follow the path my parents did , trying to raise my child to be a good person in the future. What I had received I will give all to my son.Guess that is the life everyone has in the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment